Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.0|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||5 x 1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Transport your gear with the 34-1/2'' 2-Shelf Utility Cart.
When you need to move all your tools and equipment from the truck to the jobsite, the Craftsman Heavy-Duty Plastic Utility Cart won't let you down. Constructed with rugged, plastic material that won't scratch, this utility cart knows how to handle tough work environments. Load it up with your toolbox and hardware for a makeshift workspace or transport heavy items around while you're on the job. The heavy-duty casters support up to 300 pounds, and the built-in molded handle makes it easy to push, pull and maneuver down the hallway or around tight corners.
The shelves on this 34-1/2'' 2-Shelf Utility Cart are 3 inches deep, so you can be sure that your tools and supplies stay in place while it rolls around. The bottom try can hold heavy power tools, while the tray on top is ideal for keeping small hardware organized.
- Craftsman Heavy-Duty Plastic Utility Cart stands up in harsh environments
- Constructed with rugged plastic material that won't scratch or mar surfaces
- Two 3-inch deep shelves keep needed tools and supplies in place
- Molded in side handle for easy mobility
- 5" x 1" casters support 300 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 34-1/2" W x 17-1/2" D x 33-3/4" .H
- Weight: 38 lbs. (17 kg)
- Assembly required
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
So, I just bought this cart for work. It is great. This is the same EXACT cart sold through a couple of well-known catalogue companies. For those of you working in manufacturing or in a shop, I am sure you can guess who they are. There are two differences. The first is that it says "Craftsman" on the side. The other is that this Craftsman cart from Sears is LITERALLY 1/2 the price. These carts are great. I seriously could not believe it when I opened the box. I will definitely be buying all of our carts from Sears and will let our other departments know. This cart rolls very nicely and is very sturdy. We completely abuse ours and they continue to perform like new. My only complaint is that the package was missing the 4-screws used to anchor the top onto the legs. But, it was no big deal as we have thousands of miscellaneous screws laying around in our cabinets. Needless to say, I am thrilled with this cart.
We bought this product for my husband to use at work. It is sturdy and can carry a lot of things. He uses it to carry supplies from one part of his job site to the other. Perfect for him!
El Paso, TX
Nice cart, it's very sturdy and the casters are able to hold a lot of weight. I do a lot of commercial door hardware. I can hang a small ladder on the side and have no problems getting through typical doorways. Very pleased.
West Palm Beach, FL
Had a chance to get this on sale and used my reward points. Great deal. Very sturdy and rugged cart. Simple assembly. Pretty much indestructible. Come in handy around the workshop. We use similar carts at work having larger dimensions and they work great.
West Portsmouth, OH
have not had very long but seems to be built good. am taking a car apart and finely broke down and bought this and i am glad i did, keeps all my tools in one place and goes with me to where ever I am working
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.