Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.14|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 3/8 Puts a Lot of Torque in Your Palm
Arm yourself with this universal wrench inch 3/8 and tackle a wide variety of jobs around the house. The wrench's universal tooth design lets it grip six different fasteners, including a variety of Torx, Spline, hex and square heads in a range of point sizes, giving you the flexibility to complete most any project with a single tool. The open end is reinforced to help prevent damage to fasteners, such as rounding. It's also angled for better knuckle clearance.
The Craftsman universal wrench inch 3/8 is made of durable alloy steel, with a matte finish that makes the wrench easier to grip. The handle is thickened and rounded, providing even greater comfort.
- With its ability to work on a half dozen types of fasteners, this universal wrench inch 3/8 is a great piece to keep in your tool box or the drawer in the kitchen
- The wrench works on spline and external Torx fasteners
- It also can grip 6-point hex or partially rounded hex, 12-point hex and 4-point square fasteners
- The head is angled for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- A thick, rounded beam provides a comfortable grip
- Made of alloy steel with a matte finish
- Weighs .14 pounds
- 3.6 inches long
- Lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 22, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.