Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Turn Six Different Types of Nuts and Bolts with the Craftsman 5/16" Universal Wrench
Featuring an innovative design, the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench allows you to work with six different types of nuts and bolts, including Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point). This versatility helps you prepare for any project and ensures you won’t have to halt progress and make a trip to the hardware store to find the right tool for the job.
The Craftsman 5/16" Universal Wrench also features an angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage, and the handle has a matte finish for a non-slip grip. It is guaranteed forever.
- The innovative design in the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench is supported by a thicker, rounded beam for optimal comfort and strength
- Reinforced open-end to reduce tip spread under a heavy load
- Works with 6 different types of nuts and bolts: Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point)
- Angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage
- Easy-to-read size marking
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 22, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.