Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.21|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||7/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 7/16 Puts Torque in Your Palm
This universal wrench inch 7/16 speeds through tasks with its versatility. The wrench can grip six types of fasteners, including a variety of Spline, hex, Torx and square heads in several different point sizes, giving you the flexibility to complete most any project with a single tool. The open end is just as handy as the versatile box end. It's reinforced to help prevent fastener rounding, and at 7/16 an inch it's perfect for connecting all those cables around the house. The box end also can make it easier to remove damaged fasteners because its universal tooth design allows a better grip.
With a matte finish that improves grip and a thickened, rounded handle that's comfortable, Craftsman universal wrench inch 7/16 is as easy to use as it is versatile. It's made of durable alloy steel and carries the Craftsman lifetime guarantee.
- From connecting wires to changing fuel filters, this universal wrench inch 7/16 is versatile tool that's great to have around the house or garage
- Its universal tooth design lets the wrench work on six different fasteners
- The wrench works on external Torx and Spline fasteners
- It also can grip 12 point hex, 6 point hex or partially rounded hex or 4 point square fasteners
- Angled head for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- Comfortable grip thanks to the thick, rounded handle
- Matte finish over alloy steel
- Weighs .21 pounds
- 8 inches long
- Lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 22, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I usually moving coxial cables around and removing or tightening them and this wrench fits most coaxial cables out there. I prefer the exact size wrenches over the adjustable ones to save time and also because many of them slightly move or aren't exactly what you are looking for.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.