Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.30|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||9/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Universal Wrench Is, Well, Handy
Come to a project armed with a universal wrench from Craftsman and who knows maybe you won't have to turn around and head to your toolbox for the right tool. A universal-style wrench allows you to perform multiple tasks without having to search for several different tools. This Craftsman wrench features a unique design that fits six different types of nuts and bolts, so you're sure to always have the perfect grip for any job. It grips a spline shaft, 4-point square, hex bolts both 6-point and 12-point, partially rounded 6-point hex and external Torx.
The Craftsman Universal wrench features an angled head to provide the knuckle clearance you need on those jobs where there's little to no room. The angled head also allows for better leverage when a higher level of torque is needed. The straight-handle design complements the thick, rounded beam that provides comfort and strength. Its reinforced, open end reduces tip spread under a heavy load and helps prevent the rounding of fasteners. It is designed with a matte finish for a non-slip grip and high-contrast marking makes size identification easy.
- Add the universal wrench to your tool collection as a versatile wrench that offers grip-action for six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, partially rounded 6-pt hex, spline and external Torx
- SAE opening size is 9/16" while the Torx opening size fits both SAE and metric
- Constructed from alloy steel and featuring a black and silver matte finish for the ultimate grip
- Straight handle design, 8.82" in length
- Angled head to maximize knuckle clearance and generate better leverage
- Ideal for wrenching on rusted, stubborn bolts and nuts
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 22, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.