Craftsman 35 pc. Impact Drill and Driver SetItem# 00935080000 | Model# 90990579
Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
|Number of Bits:||16|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 35 pc. impact drill and driver set.
- Number of bits: 16 assorted torsion bits
- Material: Black oxide
- Drill bit ranges: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16 in.
- Drill bit type: Black oxide 1/4 in. speed shank
- 1 torsion impact magnetic bit holder
- 7 black oxide coated drill bits 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16 in.
- 9 assorted 1-inch torsion insert bits
- 7 assorted 2-inch torsion insert bits
- 4 magnetic nut drivers 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 in.
- 4- 3/8 in. drive sockets 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 in.
- 2- 1/4 in. hex to square socket adapters 1/4, 3/8 in.
- 1 magnetic bit holder
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 19, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a nice, heavy duty set, in a convenient case. I actually bought this as a present for my brother-in-law, but then decided I needed one as well. If you have an impact, you need this set.
I bought this set last week to go with the nextec impact driver I also purchased. I've used it several times already and it has proven to be just right. It has everything I need. The plastic case seems sturdy and fits into the impact driver case so I have everything together for the job at hand. The bits stay put until I need them -- I like that.
I got this for my new craftsman impact drill that I got, the pieces are great quality. They also come in a nice little case so you can store them away, such a great addition to my tools
Has everything needed for small jobs. Quick change makes for easy use. Can be used with either drill or driver.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought this kit for my Father in law and after seeing it out of the package I had to get one for myself. It includes a 1/4" and 3/8" square drive and sockets and nut drivers to handle most common sizes. Magnetic tips are strong and so far the screw bits seem sturdy. The case is the perfect size, not too bulky and it has a nice mechanism that locks the bits in place. The drill bits are okay but I have never seen any that had the hex shank that are great. They are fine for thin metal and wood, anything thicker you should get a real drill bit anyway. Much better quality than the Dewalt set I bought prior. I would rank this set up with my Milwaukee set.
Pipe Creek, TX
This small compact and sturdy accessory case is a must have in your tool box. It has most everything you will need to complete most tasks. The bits inside the case are locked in place so they won't come out of their slots even if you drop the case. This thing is very well constructed
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.