Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 in. L x 15 in. W|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||320|
|General Warranty:||90 days|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2 in|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Powder coated steel frame|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The Craftsman creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from Craftsman comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable Craftsman creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the Craftsman creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Creeper used to move about in crawlspace under the house. With less than 4 feet of clearance this is a great way to get around and move items stored in the area.
I had this creeper for a couple of weeks and it is great for the light mechanic work that I do. The creeper slides around very well under cement surfaces. My only problem is the leather has ripped already.
Great creeper with a sturdy metal frame. Moves well with six smooth rolling wheels. Wheels rotate allowing easy turning in any direction. The creeper sits low to the ground, minimizing the length needed to jack up vehicle. I have been very happy with the function and quality of this Craftsman creeper. I got points awarded for writing this review.
I like this creeper, it supports my weight properly, and the six wheels make it move freely. Also, the price is right, which is very important. It has the expected craftsman quality.
I am a 320 lb guy who likes to change his own oil. I cant tell you how much of a pain it was before I picked up this creeper. Now I can slide in and out under the car a lot easier. This creeper is very well constructed and does not sag or bend when I am laying on it. I wish I would have had one of these years ago.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on sale at Sears just because. But I used it twice at work and not again, the wheels are junk and it's too short. I'm not a huge person either, 5'8" 200lbs. I ended up giving it to my 3 and 5 yr old sons to work on their PowerWheels and they LOVE IT! So in the end I still win.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.