Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 L x 15 W in.|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||320|
|General Warranty:||Limited 90 Days Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2 in.|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Powder Coated Steel Frame|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The Craftsman creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from Craftsman comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable Craftsman creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the Craftsman creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
South Ozone Park, NY
this was bought as a replacement gift for a previous craftsman creeper, made of oak and metal. My wife was unsure, so I pointed it out, and she got it for me for Christmas. I plan to add side trays to hold tools inside and smaller trays for bolts and sockets. But, the creeper itself, is a fantastic item, for my 5'11" frame! Thanks Craftsman
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Great Falls, MT
Lime Ridge, WI
I was a bit worried when I read other online reviews but figured I would go ahead and try it for $20. It looks like a nice creeper and seems to roll around quite smoothly. Although it is easy for baggy clothes or even your hand to get pinched by the wheels. Also, the headrest needs to be upraised more. I plan on tightening down the wheels and using lock tite on them to avoid the bearing problem other people have had. So far im pleased with Craftsman again!
I bought this tool to get under cars and it works great. I did my first oil change on my fiance's car and bought this for it. I am glad i did as it was worth every penny.
I've this while changing the oil in my truck and my wife's car. It rolls well enough on a concrete pad, although it sometimes needs a little coaxing to get the wheels aligned. I got it on sale for $19.99, so I can't complain about that minor detail at all. It's comfortable enough to lay on for a while and low enough to the ground that you don't lose work space when the vehicle is up on jackstands. The frame seems to be strong enough to stand up to years of use. We'll see how long the vinyl lasts, but I don't see it wearing out quickly.
My husband has owned 4 of these creepers in his adult life. He is a mechanic ( on the side) and repairs a lot of vehicles for friends and family. These are an incredibly durable creeper, especially for the price.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.