Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 L x 15 W in.|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||320|
|General Warranty:||Limited 90 Days Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2 in.|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Powder Coated Steel Frame|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The Craftsman creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from Craftsman comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable Craftsman creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the Craftsman creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
East Leroy, MI
This meets all the requirements that I had for a creeper. It's well built steel frame, it's comfortable to use, and it was quite affordable.
Rowland Heights, CA
The wheels wear out after a year and aren't replaceable, the caster wheels are Craftsman unique parts and are not serviceable. The wheels also require you to tighten them after use. I got so frustrated with this creeper I sold it in a yard sale. I just lay on cardboard under the car now.
I bought this product during thanksgiving weekend and I have used it twice since then. It is really comfortable to use but it feels a little small. Happy with my purchase though.
I purchased one of these before I purchased the set with jack-stands. For the price of this singly, It was worth keeping for project work on a concrete floor or pavement. It also serves as a solid dolly to move around heavy timbers from the cutting area where drilling and timber joinery is performed with drill press and/or router, with two, they can be lifted up and blocked up on the pair and moved into position on the same plane.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.