Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 in. L x 15 in. W|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||320|
|General Warranty:||90 days|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2 in|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Powder coated steel frame|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The Craftsman creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from Craftsman comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable Craftsman creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the Craftsman creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this to replace an old wooden creeper. the wood one had narrow wheels that worked well on concrete, but so well on the asphalt drive. The wider wheels on this sturdy, well padded creeper work well on both surfaces for me. The frame seems well made.
Worked great, got it price matched to the online price of 25 bucks so happy about that. The wheels are bugger than my orielly one so that was a plus too.
The only issue I have with this creeper is that it still has those cheap and short lived captive ball bearing wheels. It's better in that it has 6 of them, but they do still fail, and somewhat quickly.
worked ok. Wish I bought the more$$ one. It had wheels a little larger and think that makes movement a little better. Not bad but changing directions takes a small shuffle. was better than trying cardboard especially getting older I like the quick in and out. Also keeps you ver low to ground which helps on cars.
I've put this creeper to use several times in a couple of days and enjoy it already. The steel is thick enough to hold me firmly. The biggest deficiency would be the fact that at 6 feet tall I have to hang off of one end or the other.
got mine for twenty buck well worth it. I'm a big guy about 270 pounds 6'3 holds me just fine. It doesn't tip over like some reviews say. Its stay in place when I get on it. Would highly recommend it for do it your self type of guy at home.
My husband casually mentioned he needed a new creeper. It happened to be our anniversary and you had it on sale. Win - Win situation for me. He loves it!
My only complaint is that with my height where my rear-end sits on the roller is below the last wheel, so I have to scoot up before trying to sit up, or I tip the whole thing. Would have been better if the last set of wheels was much closer to the edge of the frame to help prevent that.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.