Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 in. L x 15 in. W|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||320|
|General Warranty:||90 days|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2 in|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Powder coated steel frame|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The Craftsman creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from Craftsman comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable Craftsman creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the Craftsman 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the Craftsman creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
bought this for my husband who works on cars all the time. he uses it and enjoys it as well.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This creeper is my favorite in the shop. We have several but I keep going back to this one because the frame is solid and does not bowe in the middle and wheels roll in all directions with ease. Great!!
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He abosolutely loves it! uses it all the time to work on the car. Wheels and cushioning are nice on this model. Craftsman always is the best!
Needed a way to get to various locations under the Vehicle to change oil and filter plus lube the ball joints and drive shaft of my vehicle. This creeper gave me the ability to move rapidly to points of the undercarriage quickly and efficiently with ease. I would highly recommend this creeper to anyone with a tool box and work to do on their vehicle.
My old creeper was entirely made of wood, so the way that it died is that the wood cracked. My new creeper has a metal frame and 6 wheels, instead of 4, so it's stronger and moves more easily than the old one. The new creeper is also more comfortable since it has some padding, instead of just laying on wood.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.