Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Handle Type:||Cellulose acetate|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Versatile 36-in Screwdriver Pry Bar from Craftsman Provides Greater Leverage
Tackle the toughest demolition jobs with the Craftsman 36-in screwdriver pry bar. Designed with an ergonomic, screwdriver grip, the three-foot pry bar offers both a secure and comfortable grip, even for the longest days tearing out walls, cabinets and other building materials. The 36-inch pry bar also makes tightening belts on your car a bit easier, providing extra length and leverage. Working on a suspension system and need to check the bushings? Use the 36-inch pry bar to hold back the belt.
A 36-in screwdriver pry bar makes a great addition to any mechanic's or DIYer's toolbox. It features a Craftsman-red handle made from cellulous acetate, reducing grip issues plus its striking cap transfers huge amounts of force to the pry bar tip during demolition jobs. Tempered and hardened for the ultimate in durability, tis powerful tool is designed to last job after job for years of solid service.
- The Craftsman 36-in screwdriver pry bar with curved edge provides heavy-duty leverage for the toughest jobs
- Ideal for prying and moving objects
- The tempered, steel bar has been designed to deliver maximum force and resilience
- An ergonomic handle means a comfortable, secure grip even in oily hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This pry bar has both the length and strength to get the job done. Solid construction and durability meet the Craftsman tradition of excellence. The handle allows for a tight grip and better control. This is a well made tool!
I really wish they made a professional version of this prybar but they never have. I have had the 5 piece professional prybar set for a few years now but it always lacked something, a bigger prybar!. This one fits the bill as its thicker and made in the USA!
Los Angeles, CA
This is a well made pry-bar. Perfect length for dealing with stubborn ball joints and such. Hard handle is comfortable to hold, but don't try hammering on it. Made in USA.
No doubt, this will get er done. If your in the market fir a pry bar this one will do it and absolutely beats the pants off of snap on, matco etc... on pricing. There does need to be a dead blow one made by craftsman however. Other wise bad A**
I was looking for something like this for quite some time. I think this is the biggest one Craftsman's makes a 36" pry bar. I was working on my friends F150 changing the ball joints and used a pipe to compress the upper a arm after that I said to my self, Self you need a long pry bar for leverage. I found one at my local SEARS store for $29.99. What a great price and it's guaranteed for life how GREAT is that. Snap On makes GREAT tools, but are over priced. I have been buying tools from Craftsman since I was 18 years of age now I'm 45 years old.
I Purchased the 3 piece set and have been extremely happy! This is an awesome product. I didnt want to pay Snap On pricing for something I would rarely use so I went with Craftsman. Happy I did because these did not dissappoint. Very sturdy and will not bend under very heavy leveraging.
This prybar was an excellent addition to my new Craftsman 3 piece pry bar set. I bought this to replace a Mac tools prybar and am surprised at the quality. I believe this prybar exceeds the quality of the Mac one I replaced.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.