Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Handle Type:||Cellulose acetate|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Versatile 36-in Screwdriver Pry Bar from Craftsman Provides Greater Leverage
Tackle the toughest demolition jobs with the Craftsman 36-in screwdriver pry bar. Designed with an ergonomic, screwdriver grip, the three-foot pry bar offers both a secure and comfortable grip, even for the longest days tearing out walls, cabinets and other building materials. The 36-inch pry bar also makes tightening belts on your car a bit easier, providing extra length and leverage. Working on a suspension system and need to check the bushings? Use the 36-inch pry bar to hold back the belt.
A 36-in screwdriver pry bar makes a great addition to any mechanic's or DIYer's toolbox. It features a Craftsman-red handle made from cellulous acetate, reducing grip issues plus its striking cap transfers huge amounts of force to the pry bar tip during demolition jobs. Tempered and hardened for the ultimate in durability, tis powerful tool is designed to last job after job for years of solid service.
- The Craftsman 36-in screwdriver pry bar with curved edge provides heavy-duty leverage for the toughest jobs
- Ideal for prying and moving objects
- The tempered, steel bar has been designed to deliver maximum force and resilience
- An ergonomic handle means a comfortable, secure grip even in oily hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I Purchased the 3 piece set and have been extremely happy! This is an awesome product. I didnt want to pay Snap On pricing for something I would rarely use so I went with Craftsman. Happy I did because these did not dissappoint. Very sturdy and will not bend under very heavy leveraging.
This prybar was an excellent addition to my new Craftsman 3 piece pry bar set. I bought this to replace a Mac tools prybar and am surprised at the quality. I believe this prybar exceeds the quality of the Mac one I replaced.
I own the professional and regular Craftsman Pry Bar and wanted the 36 inch for maximum leverage. I have used them for demolition and they are well made and durable. They are a good value and are what I would expect from Craftsman hand tools and the 36 inch is a nice addition to the 3 piece sets - I wish it was included in a full set so I did not have to purchase a la carte...
I own the professional and regular Craftsman Pry Bar and wanted the 36 inch for maximum leverage. I have used them for demolition and they are well made and durable.
They are a good value and are what I would expect from Craftsman hand tools and the 36 inch is a nice addition to the 3 piece sets - I wish it was included in a full set so I did not have to purchase a la carte...
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.