Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||7 x 2.5 x 0.5 in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Electrical & Ignition system|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||30 Steel and 6 Brass Feeler Blades in Chrome handle with knurled lock-nut|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Gap Your Plugs Precisely with the Craftsman 36 Leaf Gap Gauge
No garage is complete without the Craftsman 36 leaf combination gauge. Keeping your spark plugs clean and maintained can save you a bundle when it comes to auto repairs. And with this professional quality gauge, you will always be ready to work with your plugs.
With this Craftsman 36 leaf gap gauge spark plug maintenance can be as convenient as stepping into your garage. Don't waste money going to an auto repair shop when you can do it yourself; with this handy gauge you can set your spark plugs like a pro. Your gauge comes with the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Craftsman 36 leaf combination gauge keeps you in line for your spark plug needs
- Use your combination gauge on spark plugs to make sure you have perfect gap measurements
- Lightweight metal gauge is easy to use and stands the test of time
- Your gauge is 36 blade standard/metric master thickness
- Comes with a lifetime warranty from Craftsman Tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
It's not a cheap O. I works for what I need it for. There are other name brand feeler gauges out there but I like the quality of this one. Not to much to say except it works.
Pleasant Hill, CA
a good range of sizes, seems pretty good quality. The bolt that holds it all together is not amazing quality looking, but Im sure it'll be fine for the once a year I use it.
Good markings and a lot of thicknesses make this a great set. I'm going to keep mine lightly oiled just in case, but I'd rather do that than have varied thickness due to excessive plating.
This gauge is built to last. You will have enough options on thickness blades. I have been buying Craftsman tools for 35 years and the quality has always been there. I will definitely buy Craftsman again.
Albert Lea, MN
I work on guitars. This is perfect for making real bone nuts. If the particular size isn't already there, add a couple leafs together until you reach the desired thickness. It's that simple. Working with instruments makes it sometimes difficult to find tools for a good price. I always use Craftsman products whenever possible because the quality is there along with the usually good price. This product is easy to handle and adjust. Go elsewhere and pay 3-6 times as much for 1/3 the leafs.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a nice set of feeler gauges, but after living in a soft-side bag for a while some of the steel has discolored and corroded. I expect they will clean up OK with some effort, but take note to store them with a rust-protectant or other corrosion inhibitor.
Saint Peters, MO
Work on something that needs a close tolerance like the valve lash on a Chevy 350? Then you need one of these! So much more than for gapping spark plugs on your mower!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.