Craftsman 36'' Wide 5-Drawer Industrial Grade Top ChestOnline only | Item# 00981337000 | Model# 110015
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||12035|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||200|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||195|
|Package Contents:||Unit +Liners|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Weight Rating:||Industrial Grade - More than 1000 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Industrial Grade Top Chest Adds Five Drawers and an Open Till
The Craftsman 36-inch-wide 5-drawer industrial grade top chest holds up to 200 pounds in every drawer on ball bearing slides. It has a 12,035 cubic inch storage capacity and holds more than 1,000 lbs. of tools and hardware. The drawers are secured with the GRIPLATCH system from Craftsman, boosting security and safety both in the shop and during transport.
Your industrial grade top chest fits with a Craftsman tool chest and side locker for a large tool storage solution. However, this tool chest also stands alone, so you can use it when you need significant storage, but not a complete storage unit. The box locks with a tubular lock for after hours protection, and all drawers are equipped with liners that keep your tools in place.
- 12,035 cubic inches of storage
- Roll cage construction creates a frame to support a complete collection of professional quality tools.
- Industrial-grade ball-bearing drawer slides support up to 200 lbs. per drawer.
- GRIPLATCH® drawer latching system secures each drawer closed.
- Cable-activated tubular lock provides excellent security in a workplace.
- Included drawer liners help hold tools in place and protect drawer surfaces and tools from scratches.
- Gas struts support a reinforced lid.
- Open till lid provides convenient access to storage.
- Drawer dimensions:
2: 31.875"W x 18.5"D x 2"H
2: 31.875"W x 18.5"D x 3.125"H
1: 31.875"W x 18.5"D x 4.125"H
- Overall dimensions: 36"W x 21"D x 24.5"H
- Limited lifetime warranty
Combine with the Craftsman 009-81338 7-Drawer Tool Cart and 009-29216 Full-Height Side Locker for a complete storage solution.
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
EXTRA HEAVY, SOLID, GREAT LOCKING SYSTEM! ALL AROUND BAD ASS!! @ $1049+TAX ($89.54) TOTAL $1135.54. GOT IT ON CLEARANCE FOR.........$207.00 + TAX! YUP! $207. SOMEONE MUST HAVE ORDERED IT AND BROUGHT IT BACK AND IT SAT. ONE LITTLE SCRATCH. HAD BOTH KEYS TOO. ONLY GRIPE IS WITH ITS DEPTH, THERE'S NO OTHER CABINETS IT WILL FIT ON! TO BAD I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE BOTTOM!
EXTRA HEAVY, SOLID, GREAT LOCKING SYSTEM! ALL AROUND BAD ASS!! @ $1049+TAX ($89.54) TOTAL $1135.54. GOT IT ON CLEARANCE FOR.........$207.00 + TAX! YUP! $207. SOMEONE MUST HAVE ORDERED IT AND BROUGHT IT BACK AND IT SAT. ONE LITTLE SCRATCH. HAD BOTH KEYS TOO. ONLY GRIPE IS WITH ITS DEPTH, THERE'S NO OTHER CABINETS IT WILL FIT ON!
TO BAD I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE BOTTOM!
I was lookin at this box vs. the Snap-On and Mac boxes. I have a Macizmier and bought this box as my second box and absolutely love it. This was $1000 less and every bit as good of a box as the Mac. My brother bought the 40" Snap-on set and is pretty cheaply done and not worthy of the Snap-On name. after 4 months of having our boxes he would trade me straight across for my box any day. And he spent $1000 more. This is series is much better then the standard griplatch box, (which is great for a home owner box). There is more room in this box then the 40" Craftsman. The reason I am writing this review is that I just bought this box for the second time to replace a 40" griplatch Craftsman we used to hold our body tools. More then likely my brother will steal this one and we will park his Snap-On in the paint booth. Really Craftsman did an amazing job with these boxes. OCC uses this series in their shop. Watch the new show and you will see they replace their Snap-On boxes and I can see why. Less money and as good if not better.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.