Craftsman 36'' Wide Steel Shelving Unit - Red/BlackItem# 00914907000 | Model# 14907
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||59|
|Included with Item:|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3240|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||1000|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Number of Shelves:||5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Shelves, upright support legs, hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
36" Wide Steel Red/Black Shelving Unit Offers Superior Strength and Capacity
Get your tools and other work supplies off the floor with the Craftsman 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit. For an affordable price, you get ideal storage for your basement, garage, shed or workshop. With a staggering industry-leading 1,000-pound capacity per shelf, you have the ability to store 5,000 pounds of heavy gear neatly and efficiently. You'll never have to worry about your expensive power tools and additional gear getting damaged ever again.
The 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit features QuickLink custom fasteners that make it simple to assemble while still maintaining stellar capacity and strength. Are you worried about the versatility of your storage unit? This Craftsman model features adjustable side brackets that can be mounted upward or downward. From boxes of nails to miter saws, you have a place for everything in the 3,240 square inches of storage space. The durable finish it resistant to humidity and most household chemicals.
- House your basement, garage, or workshop items safely and efficiently on the Craftsman 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit
- All steel construction
- 1,000-pound load capacity per shelf with a maximum load capacity of 5,000 pounds for optimal use of space
- QuickLink custom fasteners make assembly simple and stress free while ensuring superior capacity and strength
- Adjustable side brackets for customizable storage options
- Includes the upright support legs and hardware required for assembly
- 3,240 cubic inch capacity
- Weighs 59 pounds
- Dimensions of 74" H x 36" W x 18" D
- Comes in red; also available in black and platinum (009-14901)
Added on September 26, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Overland Park, KS
All the other comments about the bad instructions are correct. This thing was difficult to put together. The black bolts were "fine" thread and the black nuts in the same package were "course" thread so an additional trip to the hardware store and several dollars to get something that would work. It is a nice shelf and is heavy duty.
easy to set up (didnt use the directions), and looks great in my shop. Im looking at buying another once i clear some space up in my shop. this is a excellent craftsman product.
Eau Claire, WI
The shelf is sturdy, well built and made to last. The instructions are a little confusing at first, but once you understand how it all goes together, assembly is pretty easy.
First of all it is a really nice shelve. But putting it together is a challenge. When u read the instructions it was very hard to follow and understand what they are trying to tell you. Like the legs are labeled as A and D. The way it looks in the instructions is A post is the front of the shelves and D is the back. Not so the A post is for the bottom post and D is for the top post that goes on top of post A. Other than that you can do it your self but I recommend having small help. Also the first shelve you will put in is the bottom and you work your way up. Make sure when you secure it you measure how high the second shelf should be so it will not be too short. Other than that it is a great shelf it looks good and can stand a lot of weight.
This was a gift that was another Craftsman hit! Wach shelf holds up to 5,000 lbs! Highly recommend and may even buy a second one. Easy instructions to assemble
I purchased this unit a few weeks ago to start organizing my utility room. I got it at a great price and it wasn't too hard to assemble at all. The shelf is very sturdy and looks really nice in my utility room!
Looks great in the garage. Very adjustable. High quality. I assembled by myself so it too a while (too long). Will be much easier with a set of helping hands! Phone a friend. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.