Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||59|
|Included with Item:|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3240|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||1000|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Number of Shelves:||5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Shelves, upright support legs, hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
36" Wide Steel Red/Black Shelving Unit Offers Superior Strength and Capacity
Get your tools and other work supplies off the floor with the Craftsman 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit. For an affordable price, you get ideal storage for your basement, garage, shed or workshop. With a staggering industry-leading 1,000-pound capacity per shelf, you have the ability to store 5,000 pounds of heavy gear neatly and efficiently. You'll never have to worry about your expensive power tools and additional gear getting damaged ever again.
The 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit features QuickLink custom fasteners that make it simple to assemble while still maintaining stellar capacity and strength. Are you worried about the versatility of your storage unit? This Craftsman model features adjustable side brackets that can be mounted upward or downward. From boxes of nails to miter saws, you have a place for everything in the 3,240 square inches of storage space. The durable finish it resistant to humidity and most household chemicals.
- House your basement, garage, or workshop items safely and efficiently on the Craftsman 36" wide steel red/black shelving unit
- All steel construction
- 1,000-pound load capacity per shelf with a maximum load capacity of 5,000 pounds for optimal use of space
- QuickLink custom fasteners make assembly simple and stress free while ensuring superior capacity and strength
- Adjustable side brackets for customizable storage options
- Includes the upright support legs and hardware required for assembly
- 3,240 cubic inch capacity
- Weighs 59 pounds
- Dimensions of 74" H x 36" W x 18" D
- Comes in red; also available in black and platinum (009-14901)
Added on September 26, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Instructions were not easy to follow! I finally just looked at the picture on the Sears website and took it from there. i would like to see whoever wrote the instructions put these shelves together as directed! I connected the top and bottom parts flat on the floor instead of lifting the top. I thought it would be rickety but after tightening was very sturdy. The Cabinet was way simpler to assemble!
I got two of these. May buy more. There are a lot of parts, and you may probably should review the directions before starting construction. Once the legs and the bottom shelf is attached, it becomes pretty routine. Once assembled. the sturdiness is evident, and it actually looks good. I'd definitely recommend these to a friend.
Assembly instructions not easy to follow. More pictures and illustrations needed. The hardest part is on the middle shelf. I had to go back to Sears to take pictures.
Screws using a screwdriver would be better than screws using an allen wrench, a few of the screws provided were defective and had to be force fitted. Directions were very incomplete and diagrams not very helpful.
Las Vegas, NV
This was missing parts. It took me four hours on the phone with Sears before they finally told me that they could not send me the missing parts. I then had to disassemble what I had completed and drive 45 minutes (each way) back to the store to exchange it for a replacement. Overall, it's a pretty good set of shelves, but the quality control from the factory and Sears Parts are so bad that I can't really recommend this.
It a nice shelving Unit. However putting it together is kind of a chore, Instructions are a little vague. And have help when putting it together. And they should have better picture diagrams. But in all when put together it looks nice in the garage.
El Paso, TX
the shelving proved to be a two day project. Assembly seemed simpler than what it turned out to be. It would have helped to have another pair of hands which may have proved to be a time-saver, as it was, it took far longer than expected. Otherwise the shelving is okay.
Just as most of the reviews state, shelf is great but the instructions are out of control! Absolutely the worst instructions but common sense will overcome the stupidity of the way the instructions are written. Love the shelf now that it is done!
This item was just what we needed. But when we tried to put it together the nuts did not fit the bolts. The bolts were a fine thread and the nuts were a coarse thread. The shelf is still sitting in our garage because we are unable to assemble it. We will need to contact Sears to see if they can send us a new package of nuts for the product. Other wise a nice shelve for the price and free delivery was a plus.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage and Tool Storage! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.