Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8 L in.|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
|Shape:||Round, Mill, Half-round|
Ratings & Reviews
3pc Handle File Set
- 8" Mill Bastard with handle – Single cut producing a smooth finished surface finish, or keen edge on knives and tools.
- 8" Round Mill Bastard with handle – Slightly tapered toward the point, easily files circular opening or concave shape
- 8" Half Round Bastard with handle – Rounded on one side flat on opposite side, use on concave and flat surfaces.
- Handles features ergonomic shape co-molded material for better comfort and control.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
A nice assortment of files. I needed these because my old ones stopped being effective. They also come with a nice case. Hopefully these last as long as the rest of my collection
The handles are comfortable and the files are sharp and cut well. I have only used them on steel so don't know how they would work on wood or soft metal, by the looks of the cutting surface they would work fine in most applications and would recommend them to friends and family.
great product and value for under $10. need a metal file cleaner to keep teeth at it's peek. File cleaner cost more than file set???
This is a great set for small jobs around the house. I am happy with the compliment, however it would be nice to have the combination rasp that comes with the five piece set. The overall fit and finish of the tools is quite good and I am happy with my purchase.
The Colony, TX
Bought this product for my brother in law. He really likes it and has already used it on some projects already. I might have to borrow it from him or get one of my own.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.