Craftsman 26'' Red 4-Drawer Red Ball-Bearing GRIPLATCH® Bottom ChestOnline only | Item# 00913657000 | Model# 113410
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8513|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||50|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||98|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4-1/2 x 1-1/2 in.|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||24|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 4-Drawer Limited Edition Bottom Chest is loaded with special features such as a GRIPLATCH® drawer retention system, 50 lb. ball-bearing drawer slides and Limited Edition badge.
- 8,513 cubic inches of storage
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide optimal drawer operation, holding up to 50 lbs. per drawer
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
- 3 drawers measure 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 6 3/8"H
- Top mat protects cabinet from scratches
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Tubular chrome side handle for mobility
- Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" casters with reinforcing caster angles support 600 lbs.
- Select the 009-13651 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Red shell and drawers
- 26 1/2"W x 18"D x 33 3/4"H
- 3 year limited warranty
Added on September 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The drawers are just the right size for storing my larger battery powered tools and many of my portable corded tools and accessories I like the way the smaller unit fits on top if it..The wheels are large enough to make movement of the cabinet easy. My only disappointment in the two matching units is that there is not a matching middle "GRIPLATCH" cabinet.
Fantastic piece of equipment for your tools. The only downer was that it did not come with drawer liners. It should for the price. I also wish it came with 4 swivel wheels instead of just 2. Other than that, great tool chest.
Very good product but price could be better. I like this product sturdy and well built but compared to other in the market could be $25 cheaper. I would buy this again
Myrtle Beach, SC
4.5 Star cabinet featuring griplatch and chrome handle. Very nice looking. Top mat included is same as drawer mesh liner. Clearance price was too good a value to pass up.
San Francisco, CA
I recently purchased the Craftsman 4-Drawer Red Tool Chest. My tool were all over the place and out of control. I searched on the Sears internet site and found this cabinet - *************, shop my way rewards, etc. I picked up at the store - only had to install the wheels. Within one hour of organization I was able to totally clean up my tool mess and a very pleased. It rolls away and is easy to get to my tools now. Very please with this purchase.
I am very happy with this rolling chest. It fits great in my garage and holds a ton of stuff. The casters are sturdy and make rolling the full, heavy chest quite easy. The drawers slide like butta.....The price was fantastic. A great buy. I am not sure what the more expensive ones have to offer, but I cannot imagine it is much more than this. I love it.
North Wales, PA
I am setting up a small woodworking shop in my garage and wanted 2 base tool cabinets to use under my workbench. They are not the heavy-duty capacity of higher end Craftsman tool chests (I knew that before buying them) but are adequate for better organizing lighter weight woodworking tools. The price was awesome. I got them for $139/each minus CC 3% rebate, Upromise 5% college money rebate and redemption of my existing Sears rewards. I also did ********* to store which only took a week to arrive. The units were in good shape (no damage to cabinets) and the assembly (putting on wheels and handle) was simple (10 minutes each). The only issue I had was one key was bent badly. Not a biggy for me as I'll probably not lock em. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.