Craftsman 4-Drawer Red Ball-Bearing GRIPLATCH® Bottom Chest - Limited EditionOnline only | Item# 00913657000 | Model# 113410
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||98|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4-1/2 x 1-1/2 in.|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8513|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 4-Drawer Limited Edition Bottom Chest is loaded with special features such as a GRIPLATCH® drawer retention system, 50 lb. ball-bearing drawer slides and Limited Edition badging. Available while quantities last!
- 8,513 cubic inches of storage
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide optimal drawer operation, holding up to 50 lbs. per drawer
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
- 3 drawers measure 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 6 3/8"H
- Top mat protects cabinet from scratches
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Tubular chrome side handle for mobility
- Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" casters with reinforcing caster angles support 600 lbs.
- Select the 009-13651 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Red shell and drawers
- 26 1/2"W x 18"D x 33 3/4"H
- 3 year limited warranty
Added on September 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have been wanting a toolbox like this for a long time now but other things seemed to always come first. Then one day my wife suprized me with it. I think she likes it even more then I do. Mario. Yes I do! It's just great, all the tools are organized into one place. Before my husband's tools were spread out into five different tool boxes, they couldn't stake up so they were every where, if we needed a tool we had to look into two or three boxes to find it. This toolbox takes up a small space, the tools are easy to find and my garage is clean too! Who could ask for more. Francesca.
Long Beach, CA
This is a lower quality product than the description leads you to believe. This is definitely not 50% discount. The chest is worth what they are selling it at. The Limited Edition is a lower quality box of smaller size and flimsy. The Ball Bearing slides are low quality at best. The bearings are smaller from normal "ball bearing" chests and theres half of them. You can notice right away. You might as well go with some clearance or craftman club price item.
I've been wanting a ball-bearing slide GripLatch tool cabinet & chest for a while now, and I saw these on sale at an unbeatable price. I was concerned with them being a Limited Edition, but I've had good results with Sears Limited Editions in the past, so I ordered a set (my local store didn't have any in stock to check out.) Once they arrived, I was pleased to see that they're well packed, well made, and pretty sturdy. The drawers are rated at 50 lbs., whereas the regular GripLatch sets are rated at 70 lbs., so these Limited Edition boxes are not quite as heavy-duty, but they'll be great in my garage.
Fort Wayne, IN
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.