|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||45|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Electric Rating:||110-120V AC|
|Safety Shut Off:||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||155|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||3.5|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||2.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||4|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Ideal for light duty automotive work including wrenching and powering pneumatic lift-jacks. Remodeling and Deck maintenance projects including framing and finish nailing. Other uses include winterizing projects like blowing out water / sprinkler pipes and powering pneumatic caulk guns and high pressure inflation up to 155 PSI.
- 4 gallon Twin-Tank, ideal for the garage and work site.
- Wheels and Telescopic handle for added mobility.
- 155 Max PSI Regulated output.
- 3.5 SCFM @ 40PSI / 2.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Noise filtration system for a quieter work environment.
- Oil-free, Long-Life Maintenance-Free pump
- Two Quick-Connect outlets to power multiple tools.
- Ball valve tank drains for quick and convenient draining.
- 12 AMP/ 120V Universal motor runs on a standard 15 Amp breaker.
- Lightweight only 42 lbs.
Added on August 06, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.