|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||45|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Electric Rating:||110-120V AC|
|Safety Shut Off:||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||155|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||3.5|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||2.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||4|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Ideal for light duty automotive work including wrenching and powering pneumatic lift-jacks. Remodeling and Deck maintenance projects including framing and finish nailing. Other uses include winterizing projects like blowing out water / sprinkler pipes and powering pneumatic caulk guns and high pressure inflation up to 155 PSI.
- 4 gallon Twin-Tank, ideal for the garage and work site.
- Wheels and Telescopic handle for added mobility.
- 155 Max PSI Regulated output.
- 3.5 SCFM @ 40PSI / 2.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Noise filtration system for a quieter work environment.
- Oil-free, Long-Life Maintenance-Free pump
- Two Quick-Connect outlets to power multiple tools.
- Ball valve tank drains for quick and convenient draining.
- 12 AMP/ 120V Universal motor runs on a standard 15 Amp breaker.
- Lightweight only 42 lbs.
Added on August 06, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got it, plugged it in and nothing............... didn't work at all. it was hassle free to return, no problems with that, even though i didn't have the original box. now i'm pondering if i want to re-order or get a comperable size but a different brand
I bought this portable compressor for my garage because I need compressed air occasionally and don't have the room or budget for a larger stationary unit. This smaller and easily portable compressor allows me to inflate tires, remove disc brake pistons, clear small fuel/oil passages, and pressure test valves and tanks, but can be moved out of the way when it's not needed. This product saves me a lot of time and trouble working on my many home projects. It's already well worth the price, and I don't have any air tools yet!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.