Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Electric Rating:||120V AC|
|Operating Noise Level (dB.):||82|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||135|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||2.7|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||1.7|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||4|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||42|
Ratings & Reviews
Complete a Wide Range of Jobs with the Craftsman 4 Gallon Air Compressor
The Craftsman Pancake Air Compressor can be used for a wide range of applications from carpentry to inflating the kiddie pool. With its 4 gallon capacity and wide 7" wheels, this compressor is portable so you can take it along in your truck for any on-site needs. The lightweight design makes it an excellent choice for professionals and for completing household tasks.
Paired with the right accessories, this 4 Gallon Air Compressor has different applications in carpentry projects and the hose can be used to easily attach it to air-powered nailers, sanders, drills, caulkers, cutters and staplers. As it's lightweight and compact, the compressor also has household applications such as inflating kids' toys and air mattresses. The compressor is handy for inflating flat tires and you can read the gauge to know if you have filled them correctly. Work faster and better with the air power provided by this handy compressor.
- The Craftsman Pancake Air Compressor is the best tool when you need air power for your carpentry projects
- Oil-free pump is easy on maintenance
- The air hose can be easily attached and removed with the expertly designed quick-connect coupler
- Regulator knob makes it effortless to use and the tank pressure and regulated pressure gauges make it easy to monitor
- Includes 25' Recoil air hose, 1/4" Male plug and Thread seal tape for ease of operation
- Powered by a 120 Volt battery and 3/4 hp motor
- Compressor Tank Type: Pancake
- One year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
North Augusta, SC
Woodland Hills, CA
Just purchased this compressor with a 3 year replacement warranty. Plugged it in and the compressor was leaking air from behind the black cover. Could not get pressure above 80lbs. Quite disappointed that I know have to trek back to sears and get a replacement. I've read other reviews with this exact same problem. Hopefully sears read these reviews and report these issues back to their manufacturers and their qc teams. I certainly expect more from a craftsman product.
River Forest, IL
Sioux City, IA
I bought this compressor to roof my garage. I didn't want a big compressor, but one big enough to do the job. We were only running one nailer and it kept up without any problems. I did a break-in procedure on it at the urging of the salesperson and it seems to have paid off. It runs wonderfully and holds air without any leaking whatsoever. I would certainly recommend this compressor for small jobs and for use around the garage.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.