|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||42|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Electric Rating:||120V AC|
|Operating Noise Level (dB.):||82|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||125|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||2.7|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||1.7|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||4|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4 gallon oil free pancake air compressor
The Craftsman Pancake Air Compressor can be used for a wide range of applications from carpentry to inflating the kiddie pool. With its 4 gallon capacity, this compressor is portable so you can take it along in your truck for any on-site needs. The lightweight design makes it an excellent choice for professionals and for completing household tasks.
Paired with the right accessories, this 4 Gallon Air Compressor can cover a wide variety of projects, from inflation to carpentry. Work faster and better with the air power provided by this handy compressor.
- The Craftsman 4 gallon pancake air compressor is the best tool when you need air power for your carpentry projects
- Oil-free pump is maintenance free
- Regulator knob makes it effortless to use and the tank pressure and regulated pressure gauges make it easy to monitor
- Universal one hand quick connect allows for fast swapping between tools and jobs
- Powered by a 120 Volt battery and 3/4 hp motor
- Compressor Tank Type: Pancake
- One year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This compact little compressor is the idea machine for my dad's new nail gun that I also purchased from Sears. As always, a good price for a quality product!
Mays Landing, NJ
Colorado Springs, CO
I only use a compressor a few times a year and this little gem works very well - I have it in my basement and run the house out to pump up tires and blow out the sprinkler system.
North Augusta, SC
Woodland Hills, CA
Just purchased this compressor with a 3 year replacement warranty. Plugged it in and the compressor was leaking air from behind the black cover. Could not get pressure above 80lbs. Quite disappointed that I know have to trek back to sears and get a replacement. I've read other reviews with this exact same problem. Hopefully sears read these reviews and report these issues back to their manufacturers and their qc teams. I certainly expect more from a craftsman product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.