Specifications & Dimensions
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||+/- 1 degrees|
|Number of Batteries Required:||2|
|Battery Size:||Standard AA|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
Ratings & Reviews
The lightweight, durable 4-in-one Digital Angle Finder serves as an angle finder, compound cut calculator, protractor and level. It measures angles from 0 degrees - 220 degrees with an accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree while clearly displaying measurements on the front and rear backlit LCD screen. 4 individual function buttons: On/Off, Hold, Spring/Corner/Miter/Bevel and Spring Angle makes it easy to navigate to tool's functions with just a press of a button. A leg extension enables you to reach hard to measure angles and bubble vials provide a quick, vertical and horizontal, level and plumb reference. Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- 4 function tool: angle finder, compound cut calculator, protractor, and level.
- Measures angles 0 - 220 degree, display accurate to +/- .1 degrees
- Power on/off button - with auto power-save and flip-screen function
- Leg-Extension - Allows for hard-to measure angles
- Hold button - maintains current measurement in the display
- Integrated hang hole -for convenient storage
- Operates on 2- AA batteries (sold separately)
- Bubble vials - provide vertical and horizontal reference
- Spring angle button - Stores crown molding spring angle value
- Front & Rear-facing LCD screens - High visibility, backlit screen with easy-to-read numerals
- Spring/Corner/Miter/Bevel button - calculates the miter and bevel angle for crown molding cuts.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum weighs only 1.7 lbs. (with batteries)
- Angle finder - eliminates the guesswork from determining angles in many applications
- Compound cut calculator - Automatically calculates the miter and bevel settings for cutting crown molding by simply determining the spring and corner angles
- Protractor- accurately position the work piece or transfer and repeat angles for the intended cut line.
- Level - Integrated vertical and horizontal bubble vials for quick level and plumb reference, accurate to +/- .029 degrees
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 03, 2009