Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||+/- 1 degrees|
|Number of Batteries Required:||2|
|Battery Size:||Standard AA|
Ratings & Reviews
The lightweight, durable 4-in-one Digital Angle Finder serves as an angle finder, compound cut calculator, protractor and level. It measures angles from 0 degrees - 220 degrees with an accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree while clearly displaying measurements on the front and rear backlit LCD screen. 4 individual function buttons: On/Off, Hold, Spring/Corner/Miter/Bevel and Spring Angle makes it easy to navigate to tool's functions with just a press of a button. A leg extension enables you to reach hard to measure angles and bubble vials provide a quick, vertical and horizontal, level and plumb reference. Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- 4 function tool: angle finder, compound cut calculator, protractor, and level.
- Measures angles 0 - 220 degree, display accurate to +/- .1 degrees
- Power on/off button - with auto power-save and flip-screen function
- Leg-Extension - Allows for hard-to measure angles
- Hold button - maintains current measurement in the display
- Integrated hang hole -for convenient storage
- Operates on 2- AA batteries (sold separately)
- Bubble vials - provide vertical and horizontal reference
- Spring angle button - Stores crown molding spring angle value
- Front & Rear-facing LCD screens - High visibility, backlit screen with easy-to-read numerals
- Spring/Corner/Miter/Bevel button - calculates the miter and bevel angle for crown molding cuts.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum weighs only 1.7 lbs. (with batteries)
- Angle finder - eliminates the guesswork from determining angles in many applications
- Compound cut calculator - Automatically calculates the miter and bevel settings for cutting crown molding by simply determining the spring and corner angles
- Protractor- accurately position the work piece or transfer and repeat angles for the intended cut line.
- Level - Integrated vertical and horizontal bubble vials for quick level and plumb reference, accurate to +/- .029 degrees
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Have been renovating my den to turn it into a music room, and bought this because of the Craftsman name to read the angles along some bay windows and it only really worked for one day. The electronics in it are just not up to par for a craftsman tool. Now when I try to use it after only owning it a week, the LCD screen doesn't want to function correctly, only showing partial numbers making the whole thing unusable. For $100 I expect MUCH better quality.
Bought this a couple of years ago to install some crown molding and it worked well. Got it out today to start a new job and the LCD screen has failed. I chose it in part because of Craftsman's reputation for quality, but clearly that's a thing of the past.
This is a fantastic measurement tool...when it works. Earlier this year I purchased this multifunction digital measuring tool and it worked great. Turned it on two days ago to do some work and only the top half of the display worked. I returned it to the store and was given a replacement, brought it home and it had the same condition as the one I had returned. Went to another store and tried two (2) more and both failed with the same digital readout condition. Since this is a extremely valuable tool for the work I am doing-the store is ordering me another. What do we need to do to have Sears acknowledge that there is a problem with these units and get the manufacturer to fix the issue??
helps with calculating angles to cut the stock on miter saw
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I purchased this item to help me instal base board in a bay window. The lcd on both sides did not work properly. I went back to sears and tested the other (last one on the rack) one and it also did not work. I was very disappointed.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought one of these, a 16", took it home, put batteries in it, turned it on, everything worked fine. Next day wanted to show it to somebody & turned it on and only partial numbers showed on the LCD screen and it didn't make that noise. Returned for an exchange. The second one DID THE SAME THING! What's up with that? Anybody else have this problem? I'd like to recommend it, but I just can't, the jury is still out depending on what Sears offers me.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.