Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4-In. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 10 TPI, 3-Pk. for Cutting and Scrolling
The 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 10 TPI, 3 pkcut through the competition. The package comes with three carbon steel blades that will last through many a wood working project and offer professional results. Whether you are cutting or scrolling, these blades will make your job easier.
The Craftsman 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 10 TPI, 3 pk. is a handy blade pack to keep at the ready next time you are working with wood. The three jigsaw blades that come in this package are four inches long and have a t-shank end. These blades are superb at slicing and scrolling thanks to the ten teeth per inch and the strength and flexibility of the blade material.
- The 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 10 TPI, 3 pk. from Craftsman are professional quality blades that make your wood cutting and scrolling a breeze
- The package contains three wood cutting blades
- The blades are for cutting all kinds of wood
- The 10 teeth per inch make slicing through hardwoods look easy
- These blades are perfect for fine and detailed scroll cuts
- These strong but flexible jigsaw blades have a 4-inch blade length
- The end is a t-shank type
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.