Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10 tpi|
Ratings & Reviews
This three-pack of jigsaw blades from Craftsman is great for sawing and scroll cuts through many different types of wood. 10 teeth per inch.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
Garden City, NY
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I finally had to replace my 25 year old Sabre Saw. I just plain wore it out! Well, I naturally went to Sears to buy another and bought this tool. And some blades! It is so easy to set up and operate. The new blade-holding technology was simple to use. Blade goes in...and stays in. Some people may think cordless is the way to go, but for me a corded tool is no problem because it works when I need it. No batteries to keep charged and at the ready for my occasional use. Great product at a great price!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.