Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Saw Through Multiple Types of Wood with the Craftsman 4-in. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 14 TPI, 3-pk.
Jigsaws work great for cutting slight curves in crafts or stenciled designs, but Craftsman’s 4-in. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 14 TPI, 3-pk. can also make straight cuts through various types of wood. Attach these U-shaped shank jigsaw blades to your electric jigsaw or manual tool and start making intricate curved cuts or standard straight cuts in a variety of projects, from arts and crafts to professional carpentry repairs. Made with 14 teeth per inch, these blades deliver strong, accurate and reliable cuts from project to project.
Make a handful of sawing and scroll cuts while building or repairing a piece of furniture with the Craftsman 4-in. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 14 TPI, 3-pk.
- Craftsman’s 4-in. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 14 TPI, 3-pk. cuts through multiple types of wood
- Includes three jigsaw blades
- 4" length
- 14 teeth per inch
- U-shank design
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The craftman jigsaw blades work great.they install easily and are a cut above the rest.They will stay sharp longer than most others and don't get bent with every twist and turn in the cut.Great value.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.