Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Tap & die sets|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
For use with Machinists' tools, tap and dies. 4 oz. general purpose cutting fluid.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a great product for various cutting purposes. It works great for drilling in metal, cutting with hacksaws, and for tap and die work. It works much better than general lightweight oils. A little goes a long way. A small drop every once and a while is all that is needed. This bottle lasts a long time.
Las Vegas, NV
La Jolla, CA
It does it's job - facilitates a clean cut and reduces heat tempering for light jobs. Didn't need much when I used it to drilling through steel. Would work great for taps/dies/lathe work too. Comes with a flip nozzle drip top making application easy. Also comes with a red plug under the top, I assume to prevent leaks during shipping, but I store it with the plug so it doesn't leak if the bottle falls over in my box.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.