Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.32|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Quantity in Set:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
4-pc 3/8-in Dr Extension Bar Set Offers Extra Length for Hard to Reach Areas
The Craftsman 4-pc 3/8-in dr extension bar set provides additional reach when attempting to tighten and loosen bolts in deep, difficult to access spaces. The four-piece set includes extensions measuring 1-1/2, 3, 6 and 10 inches. The 3/8-inch drive accommodates bolts on your riding mower, motorcycle, car and engine items.
Use the 4-pc 3/8-in dr extension bar set any time you need to reach a variety of spaces. It's ideal for dismantling automotive parts at salvage centers or reaching up and under a garden tractor to tighten a bolt. Strong and durable, the four-piece set comes with the Craftsman Forever Guarantee. Constructed of alloy steel and complete with an easy-clean finish, this set delivers solid performance and easy maintenance you can count on.
- Craftsman 4-pc 3/8-in dr extension bar set includes 1.5, 3, 6 and 10 in. extensions compatible with your Craftsman sockets and ratchets
- Material construction: alloy steel with easy-clean finish, simply wipe off with a damp cloth and dry before storing in toolbox
- The four-piece set has a combined weight of 1.13 pounds
- Strong, durable and designed to provide easy-reach access to the deepest spaces
- Ideal for working on home, shop and garage projects
- Shorter extensions provide clearance fingers, helping to reduce knuckle scraping when working in tighter spaces
- Comes complete with Craftsman's Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this 4 piece 3/8” Extension Bar Set along with the 3 piece ½” Extension Bar Set during a sale at Sears. I have used both sets extensively over the years and all 7 pieces still look like new even with some abuses from my kids using them as a hammer. The chrome finishes have not been scratched or chipped. When finished whatever task is at hand, I make a quick wipe with a soft cloth and they still look like new some ten years later. This is a definite thumbs up for Craftsman's desire to provide quality tools at an affordable price.
This is a great set of extensions. Craftsman quality. Strong and they have a great finish. Made in USA. I wish all Craftsman stuff was still made in USA but at least the hand tools are. These are good.
I have used craftsman for years professionally. I recently had to trade in some extensions and these cheap chinese junk ones are what I got in return. They do NOT retain on anything with a spring ring like the old ones used to. They just slide right off. Junk, sold them and bought another brand that works.
I needed a set of extensions that come in various sizes. This set is perfect. It has the lifetime warranty, and came at a price that I could not pass up. It would make a great stocking stuffer!
Rowland Heights, CA
received this as a gift, quality, fit and function are pretty good, no complaints. Even though made in China, I don't see a problem in these extensions failing. Have used on dismantling auto parts at wrecking yards and sockets and ratchets stay secure to the extensions. These are quality tools.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.