Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
4pc Socket Drive Adapter Set for Convenient Drive Size Changes
Get jobs done faster with the Craftsman 4pc socket drive adapter set, which lets you get more done without changing driver sizes. These adapters allow you to change drive size from or to three of the most common sizes you'll encounter in home or automotive applications. Change sockets to get the size you need without worrying about also finding the right driver, or add torque for tough fasteners when you change the drive size. Lighten the load by having a way to take fewer tools to jobs away from your workbench.
High-quality steel alloy construction ensures that the 4pc socket driver adapter set will last for years. In fact, with the Craftsman forever guarantee, you will get a new adapter if one ever breaks. The chrome finish creates a professional look while protecting your tools from corrosion. The adapters are compatible with all Craftsman drivers, and most other standard drivers of the appropriate size.
- The forever guarantee ensures that the Craftsman 4pc socket drive adapter set is a solid investment-either they last forever, or they will be replaced for free
- Quality steel alloy construction lets these adapters take on the toughest fasteners without cracking or slipping
- Includes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drives so you can change from or to the most common sizes you'll encounter in automotive or household applications
- Chrome plating keeps corrosion at bay even in the challenging environment of an auto shop or construction work site
- Effortlessly snaps onto any appropriately-sized Craftsman driver and stays securely in place
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These are very nice to own. Need that little extra reach just add these while changing ratchet size or socket drive size and you will have that little etra reach. Or if you ned that extra power from a larger ratchet drive in your hand add the 1/2 inch to 3/8 adapter on your 1/2 inch ratchet and you will have the extra power to remove or install the nut or bolt with greater power and less strength from your own muscle. These have helped me many times over the past years, saved me time and in many instances made the job possible to be done. Without hese adapters the whole set I carry would be far less effective, carry them in my mechanic set always and they ahve never let me down when I needed them.
Went to sears today to buy this adapter set in person, looked at the package, and like almost all other craftsman tools, its made in CHINA now....
They move production to china but yet keep the prices the same as "MADE IN USA" prices...
I refuse to EVER buy ANY craftsman tools made in china.
If I want to buy Chinese tools, I will buy another "off brand" for much, much cheaper.
Sun Prairie, WI
Let's face it, even if you have a huge socket collection there are times when you are going to need to get a set of these. I found them on sale and they are still American-made quality. You really can't go wrong with these. The chrome is nice.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Spring Valley, WI
I bought a cheap brand and first turn I twisted one of the adapters in half. This seems like a simple thing that is tempting to skimp on, but your wrench is only as strong as the weakest link.
I bought this set back in 2009 when a vast majority of Craftsman tools were still being made here in our own backyard. This adapter set has been at my side from DIY car repairs to working on multi-million dollar aircraft. They have never let me down. My suggestion to Craftsman for improvement would be to include the 1/2" female to 3/4" male adapter in the set as well.
I really can't complain about these adapters. They seem well made, although they can be a bit sticky to get sockets off from. I just wish they were made in the USA rather than in China.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.