Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Two 6 in. round stainless steel magnetic bowls and two 5-1/2 x 9 in. stainless steel magnetic trays. Easy-to-clean, great for keeping small parts handy.Catalog/Online Exclusive
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Craftsman 4 pc. Magnetic Tray Set is great for throwing your bolts, screws, & small parts into and have them stay. I like that you can slpa it right onto your toolbox or workbench or even the project that you are working on. the magnet sticks pretty well.. The only issue I have is I think it could use a little stronger magnet, but it does a good job with the magnet it has. I have knocked it loose form where I hung it while working, but the screws inside reamined in the tray. Still overall, they are a great little item to have while you are working to keep your bolts and stuff together.
I work in the field, so I 'm sometimes working above dirt or gravel. The trays and bowls have certainly cut the time I spend looking for dropped tools and parts. I reccomend this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.