Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Number of Pieces:||4|
|Package Contents:||2 Hook and 2 Pick|
|Color/Finish:||Clear, Satin Nickel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Petite Projects Are No Match for the Craftsman Pick and Hook Set
Tackle petite projects with the strength and durability of Craftsman tools with this Craftsman 4-piece pick and hook set from Sears. The four-piece set includes tools ideal for small and hobbyist projects like marking metal and plastic, hole punching and working with O-rings and seals. The set includes a straight pick, 90 pick, complex bend pick and round hook pick, allowing for many different uses.
Each piece in this Craftsman pick and hook set is crafted from heat-treated alloy steel and features a corrosion-resistant satin-nickel finish. The handles are made of chemical-resistant butyrate, allowing for increased comfort and improved grip while you're working on those small, tight tasks. The pick set comes with lifetime warranty.
- This Craftsman 4-piece pick and hook set includes a straight pick, 90 pick, complex bend pick and round hook pick
- The set is ideal for hobbyists and small projects like marking metal and plastic, hole punching and working with O-rings and seals
- Crafted from heat-treated alloy steel
- The picks feature a corrosion-resistant satin-nickel finish
- Chemical-resistant butyrate handles provide comfort and improved grip while you work
- Weighs 0.4 pounds
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another tool that sears has ruined it use to be made in the USA but now its made in china. The quality isnt what it use to be but its decent. Ill shop elsewhere for some that are made in america.
I bought this set of picks and so far there a good set but one started to get loose but u can't go wrong with the craftsman woranty. I wish they were USA made but hardly anything is now.
The metal is strong but unfortunately the hooks can start to twist loose and rotate. They really need to modify the way they are attached to the handle. Okay for light use.
I've broken almost every pick in my no-brand set, so I'm happy to have a set that's backed with the full Craftsman warranty. They seem to be well made, and the assortment of tips in this set will suit the needs of most projects.
These tools are the kind of thing that you don't think you need them, until you do. When (not if) you need them, you'll be very glad you have them. I've used them for working on laptops and other fine detail stuff like that. They also work great getting little bits from hard to reach crevices.
I have used these in so many ways since I have bough them. Used them last night to dig out old pipe dope off a gas line as the tips are great for getting into the threads. Used one to pull out my sons broken dip stick out of the tupe it goes in last month, etc..... Plus made in teh USA,
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.