Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Package Contents:||8 in. Duckbill Pliers, 8 in. Long nose Pliers, 7 in. Wide Jaw Cutters, 8 in. Linesman Pliers|
|Pliers Style:||Diagonal Cut, Needle-Nose, Specialty|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
A Craftsman Pliers Set Gets You Set for the Job
Whether you are building your first tool set or you're adding to an existing, this Craftsman 4-pc. pliers set belongs in your box. Four of the most basic and frequently used pliers are included in the set. Needle nose and duckbill pliers are tailored to specific jobs where you need recessed access for tight or hard-to-reach spots. Wide jaw cutters and linesman pliers handle jobs that need a solid and reliable grip for bending or holding materials or for cutting wires and cables with ease.
This sturdy Craftsman pliers set is a quality set and made with the strength of forged alloy steel that is heat treated to for power and durability. The flush rivet design lets you work in tight or difficult areas without taking up any extra space so you can reach, grip, twist, bend or cut just that much easier.
- Craftsman 4-pc. pliers set contains your most often used pliers to ensure you have the set of pliers you need for common usage
- Set includes: 8-inch duckbill pliers, 7-inch wide jaw cutters, 8-inch linesman pliers and 8-inch long nose pliers
- Created from forged alloy steel that has been heat treated, these pliers are made to last
- Flush rivet design opens up more space for working in tight areas
- Textured grips allow for a solid grip, reducing slipping and sliding
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
All of the pliers have a nice sturdy feel. Also, they are all USA made. Its good to know that some craftsman stuff is still made in the USA. I would recommend getting these, or any, Craftsman pliers. With the unconditional lifetime warranty you can't go wrong.
Granada Hills, CA
I was trying yo complete my plier set and this one is covered by the craftsman warranty and it has that excellent quality of craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Unlike many Craftsman tools now days. These are actually made in the USA. Rock solid construction, excellent feel, just the right size. This set will last for years.
Van Nuys, CA
To start off this review I would like to note that these are not top of the line precision made pliers. A single pair of real nice pliers can easily cost more than this whole set. Now that said, these are nice pliers, and even better when you consider the price. They are solidly built, appear to be made of decent steel, have jaws/blades that line up well, and generally just do what they were designed to do (gripping and cutting) quite well. I bought the set for the lineman's pliers and the cutters, and have used those have worked great. Either will cut anything I can fit the blades around, and I have the strength to squeeze them shut for. The ducks bill and needle nose pliers I have not used nearly as much, but are handy to have around. The only issue I had with these was that two pairs (the lineman's and needle nose pliers) both had very stiff joins out of the package. Some oil and use have helped to fix both. Overall have been very happy with these pliers. Also I'm glad they are still made in the USA.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a heavy duty set that does what I needed them to do. Picked up the last of the Made in USA stuff. Hope I never need to replace any of them. I will not accept a made in china replacement.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.