Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Package Contents:||8 in. Duckbill Pliers, 8 in. Long nose Pliers, 7 in. Wide Jaw Cutters, 8 in. Linesman Pliers|
|Pliers Style:||Diagonal Cut, Needle-Nose, Specialty|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
A Craftsman Pliers Set Gets You Set for the Job
Whether you are building your first tool set or you're adding to an existing, this Craftsman 4-pc. pliers set belongs in your box. Four of the most basic and frequently used pliers are included in the set. Needle nose and duckbill pliers are tailored to specific jobs where you need recessed access for tight or hard-to-reach spots. Wide jaw cutters and linesman pliers handle jobs that need a solid and reliable grip for bending or holding materials or for cutting wires and cables with ease.
This sturdy Craftsman pliers set is a quality set and made with the strength of forged alloy steel that is heat treated to for power and durability. The flush rivet design lets you work in tight or difficult areas without taking up any extra space so you can reach, grip, twist, bend or cut just that much easier.
- Craftsman 4-pc. pliers set contains your most often used pliers to ensure you have the set of pliers you need for common usage
- Set includes: 8-inch duckbill pliers, 7-inch wide jaw cutters, 8-inch linesman pliers and 8-inch long nose pliers
- Created from forged alloy steel that has been heat treated, these pliers are made to last
- Flush rivet design opens up more space for working in tight areas
- Textured grips allow for a solid grip, reducing slipping and sliding
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Great set of USA made pliers. Seem top be strong and built to last. Backed by craftsman's lifetime warranty is always a plus. Pliers seem smooth at the hinge and the cutter seems strong enough to handle a thick gauge wire. Would def recommend
Two Dot, MT
This set comes with a good variety of pliers of decent size. They seem well made, open and close smoothly, and work as expected.They are made in the US and come with a lifetime warranty. The linesman pliers have a slight gap when closed, but that is by design in this type of pliers.
All of the pliers have a nice sturdy feel. Also, they are all USA made. Its good to know that some craftsman stuff is still made in the USA. I would recommend getting these, or any, Craftsman pliers. With the unconditional lifetime warranty you can't go wrong.
Granada Hills, CA
I was trying yo complete my plier set and this one is covered by the craftsman warranty and it has that excellent quality of craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Unlike many Craftsman tools now days. These are actually made in the USA. Rock solid construction, excellent feel, just the right size. This set will last for years.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.