Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.32|
|Size:||0.5 x 0.88 in. Rotary Round File, 0.5 x 0.88 inches Rotary Flat and etc.,|
|Length (in.):||0.5, 0.5, 0.63 and 0.63 inches|
|Shank Diameter:||0.5 cm|
|Shank Length:||3 cm|
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
Power Rasp and File With the Craftsman Rotary File Set
The Craftsman 4-piece set rotary files works with any brand of power drill. Each file is well suited for power rasping and filing in metal and wood.
Exclusive to Sears, this Craftsman rotary file set includes four pieces to allow you many options when it comes time to work. The set includes the following sizes: 1/2 x 7/8 inches round, 5/8 x 1-3/8 inches round, 1/2 x 7/8 inches flat, and 5/8 x 1-1/8 inches flat. Each piece features a round-style, 3-centimeter shank and is made of alloy steel construction. Whether you're expanding a door hole to install a lock or you're filing down metal for your next project, these rotary files are up to the job.
- These Craftsman 4-piece set rotary files fit all brands of power drills
- The four-piece set includes the following sizes: 1/2 x 7/8" and 5/8 x 1-3/8" round; 1/2 x 7/8" and 5/8 x 1-1/8" flat
- Alloy tool steel construction
- Round-style 3-cm shanks
- Item weight: 0.32 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
East Lyme, CT
Seems like a good product to use around the home. Four (4) roatary file type thingies -- fit in teh Nextec rotary tool. Just great for small work where hand control is important.
Cobbs Creek, VA
I had just been working on a reconstruction job where I wish I had these tools, so when I saw tis product at this price I purchased them immediately, knowing next time I need them I'll have them and it's always nice to have the tools you need when your on the job!
I bought these to enlarge a hole in a steel, wood core door to install a dead bolt. The hole was 1/8" too small for the deadbolt housing, but I put one of there is my drill and it took leass than 2 minutes to have it enlarged enough to install the lock.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $100 on your tool purchase, get 5% off, spend $200 and get 10%, spend $300 or more get %15. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.