Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
For power rasping and filing in metal and wood. Alloy tool steel construction for durability. Fits all brands of power drills.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I had just been working on a reconstruction job where I wish I had these tools, so when I saw tis product at this price I purchased them immediately, knowing next time I need them I'll have them and it's always nice to have the tools you need when your on the job!
I bought these to enlarge a hole in a steel, wood core door to install a dead bolt. The hole was 1/8" too small for the deadbolt housing, but I put one of there is my drill and it took leass than 2 minutes to have it enlarged enough to install the lock.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.