Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Tap & die sets|
Ratings & Reviews
#4 Spiral Screw Extractor 7/16-9/16 in. - Tapered, left-hand spiral flutes grips screw firmly. Heat treated and tempered tool steel for long life.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
South Portland, ME
This Extractor is a must have if you've got bolt that snapped on in engine head, or any type of thread hole. Ensure you tap center drill out with correct drill bit using a T handle slowly back it out. It also helps if you heat up the broken bolt before removing and hitting with penetrating oil.
purchased this for a project i was doing and had very fast shipping. was amazed at how easy it is to use and didnt damage the walls. highly recommend this to homeowners and contractors as it is a must have too
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.