Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Tap wrenches|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Gain a Strong Grip When Tapping Threads with the Craftsman #4 Tap/Reamer Wrench
Insert the square drive into a metal hole and rotate the handle on Craftsman’s #4 Tap/Reamer Wrench to cut out screw threads. Building mechanics, professional repairmen, artists and avid do-it-yourselfers commonly use this tool when making repairs, as it allows any user to turn any piece of metal into a screw thread. This design provides a superior grip and features adjustable, self-equalizing jaws to prevent slipping. The T-handle adjusts to provide ample leverage in even the smallest spaces.
Tap threads or create your own with the strong, adjustable and durable Craftsman #4 Tap/Reamer Wrench.
- Craftsman’s #4 Tap/Reamer Wrench provides an unmatched grip
- #4 wrench size
- Adjustable T-Handle allows for optimal leverage
- Adjustable and self-equalizing jaws ensure a no-slip grip
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Punta Gorda, FL
Looks like something from ************** at 3 times the price. Doesn't look like Made in America Craftsman that I WAS buying in years past.. Get the cheapest one of these you can and don't waste your money on this POS.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.