Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Hoes & cultivators|
|Handle Length (in.):||48|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Ltd. Lifetime|
|Edgenet Data Quality Score:||79|
|Tool Head Material:||Welded Steel|
|Tool Grip Type:||Fiberglass|
|Supplier Company Name:||Ames True Temper, Inc.|
|SHC Business Unit:||Lawn & Garden|
|Search Keywords:||cultivator, cultivating, weeding, gardening|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||165104200|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||165104200|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||0A867D0A3AB|
|Google class path:||Home & Garden>Lawn & Garden>Gardening>Gardening Tools>Lawn Aerators|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 4 Tine Cultivator is Built to Perform
Featuring a rugged forged 4 tine head and resilient fiberglass handle connected with the strength of a chrome ferrule, this powerful cultivator is built for serious landscaping. Whether you’re aerating densely packed soil or turning over garden beds for spring, it cuts deep and fast. Lightweight, yet sturdy, and equipped with a pair of grippy contact surfaces, it stays in your hands through sweat and rain alike, so you stay working longer. Add this Craftsman cultivator to your outdoor arsenal, and cut into tough soil.
- Craftsman 4 tine cultivator features a one piece forged head
- Strong head-to-handle connection through a chrome ferrule
- Lightweight for longer, faster use
- Long design delivers back saving leverage
- Great tool for professional or personal use
Added on January 07, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I can't be happier with this tool. It has a long fiberglass handle which won't rust or turn nasty like wood ones do. The tines are surprisingly heavy duty its VERY lightweight when compared to models with wood handles and the best part? I can mix up the mulch quickly and without ending up with a backache!
This cultivator is very long and sturdy, it comes with a lifetime warranty which adds to your piece of mind. It lifts the soil fairly easily from very rough surfaces, no need to water it down.
Granada Hills, CA
Love the handle. No more pain in the hands. It is durable and it includes the lifetime warranty
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Lake Mary, FL
This product has been great for ripping out Ivy around the house. Of course there is still a little bit of manual hand ripping, but over all it gets most out. So any kind of vine plant problem around the house, this tool works great on. Beware of Poison Ivy though, it does not protect you against the powers of the PI.
Very good quality, not top of the line, but good enough to be reliable for most household projects. We put this and the matching hoe to use raking crushed stone (not light material when you're moving 6 tons of it) for the foundation for our new patio. It gripped well enough for a cultivator rake on stone (not its intended purpose) and moved the stone better than the other tools I had available.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.