Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||32.28 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||101|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||20|
|Minimum Height (in.):||4|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 4 Ton Lift Service Jack can handle almost anything.
Where other jacks might fail, the Craftsman High Lift Service Jack is bound to get the job done. When you need to lift a heavy vehicle, you want to be absolutely sure the jack can withstand the weight. Thankfully, this one has what it takes. This jack can handle up to 4 tons (8,000 pounds) of weight. It features a heavy-duty chassis that adds strength and durability, as well as an overload valve system to help prevent failure and to ensure safe operation.
This 4 Ton Lift Service Jack has a low profile design capable of lifting vehicles from 4 to 20 inches high. It's low enough for small sedans and many sports cars, but strong enough to life heavy vehicles like SUVs. Other heavy-duty jacks might be difficult to wield, but this one has rear casters that pivot 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. You'll be able to get the saddle in position much easier and with less effort.
- Craftsman High Lift Service Jack has a large weight capacity of 4 tons (up to 8,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design can be used with a wide array of vehicles like SUVs and other high-chassis vehicles
- Lifting range from 4 to 20 inches high
- Rear casters pivot 260 degrees
- Heavy-duty chassis provides added strength and durability
- Features an overload valve system that helps prevent equipment failure and provides safe operation
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Crosse, WI
You have to bleed it for it to last forever. The bleed plug is made of rubber and may be painted silver. Pump it without raising the jack then move the plug to the side to let the air out. Awesome jack for the money!!!
New Preston Marble Dale, CT
I'm very disappointed in the quality workmanship the fill plug shot out covering my brand new convertible top with oil and then i could not get it to work again would never buy another product from the store
Corpus Christi, TX
Good Jack; Low Profile allows easy access the vehicles with flat tires Long handle allows a long reach under big trucks Easy to disassemble for transport to road side repairs 4 ton load can be lifted with ease
This is an ausom jack. I don't know why it has such a low rating. In the directions before using this jack it says to bleed it. There is air in the jack because of shipping. With that being said if you don't bleed it before use you will blow the seals. This will cause it to leak oil and not lift like it was designed to do. Just follow the simple directions that come with the jack and you won't go wrong.
I'm a Craftsman fan. Unfortunately in the last few years only their hand tools continue to be quality made. I'm a serious DIY guy but not a professional. I can't imagine this lasting a month in a real auto shop. The first sign there was a problem was while using the jack to align a rear axle I was replacing. Easily 600 pounds but I went in to take a break and when I came back out the jack had leaked down and dropped the axle. Down hill from there. Now it won't lift anything except the lightest vehicle. No leak, just no lift. From the start it was a sorry design because the actual cradle is about the size of a coke can base and the rear caster wheels are light duty. Now it's out of warranty and I'm out of luck.
Richland Center, WI
I bought this jack a few years ago when it was black & yellow and after a year, had the same issues as other reviews have had.It leaks out all the oil and there's no way to rebuild them. Sears won't stand behind them after 1 year. Sears/Craftsman use to stand for quality,but after years of customer complaints on this product, they still keep selling it changing the colors but not the quality!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.