Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.03|
|Package Contents:||1 Slotted Key chain|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Screwdriver Keychain for Holiday Giving
Whether you pick up this handy gadget for all the tool lovers on your holiday shopping list, or you buy this Craftsman slotted screwdriver keychain for yourself, you will be happy you bought it. This small but mighty tool is a double duty item that is composed of a keychain that holds a stainless steel disk with the Craftsman logo - equipped with four different size slotted screwdriver heads for on-the-go fixes whether you're screwing in a cabinet knob or loosening a screw on your drapery hardware.
Since this Craftsman screwdriver keychain functions as a place to keep your keys, it is usually in your pocket or purse. By using this Craftsman keychain for your car and house keys, you'll have the comfort of knowing you have four handy tools with you at all times. Tip sizes range from 1/8 to 3/8 inch which are the sizes of many standard screws.
- You'll always have some handy screwdrivers with you if you carry the Craftsman slotted screwdriver keychain
- This precision screwdriver is actually a stainless steel disk shaped with four protrusions which act as screwdriver tips
- This screwdriver carries the Craftsman logo
- Grab the disk with your hand and insert the tip and twist
- This keychain and screwdriver is a multifaceted tool with four distinct tip heads
- Tip sizes include: 1/8", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8"
- Enjoy this 4-in-1 precision screwdriver which is lightweight, yet strong
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had my pocket screwdriver for over 25 years. I carried it on my Dog Tag chain in the field, and had it on keychains of cars I've had that would now be antiques. This tool is a great thing ti have! One time I blew the uppper radiator hose in my truck. I walked to a nearby NAPA and got the parts. But when I got back I realised my tool box was'nt there. I used my Pocket Screwdriver coupled with a rusty pair of pliers I had to make the repair. For under a buck you can't beat it!!!!!!!
Never had much luck with this. Not very useful, awkward, can not use much torque on it at all. It might be the sort of tool I would use on a deserted island, and only then as a last resort.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
This Craftsman screwdriver keychain is very lightweight but works well. It easily hooks onto my keychain along with all my keys. Hoping it will come in handy one day!
This is a really handy keychain for repairs on the go. I have used it on loose screws on my sunglasses on a couple occassions. I have one on both sets of keys
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite key-chain. I have one of these on every key-ring I own, plus a bunch at work. I cannot count how many times this little guy has come in handy. I like the different flathead sizes and I like its slim nature. The one thing I do now is pull off the chain and thread the key-ring through the hole. I have found that the little chain breaks after a while. I actually like it better without the chain. It is just one less thing to get tangled. I think everyone should have one of these.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought one of these for each keychain I own. I instantly found multiple uses for this with regards to using it around the home and work. It's a perfect size and doesn't get in the way. I will be buying more for others!
This item is great to use as filler in reaching a dollar amount to use a coupon. Its also a practical tool that any handy man can take along for everyday use, it would be nice if it had Philips heads as well.
Essex Junction, VT
These things have been around for years and for good reason. They come in handy. Sears should try to make one that has a Phillips head on one side. Shouldn't add much bluk. Am sure the manufacturing costs are what prohibit that though.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.