Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 21|
|Quantity in Set:||20|
|Sander Abrasive Material:||Aluminum-Oxide|
|Sander Backing Material:||Cloth|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get a Perfectly Smooth Finish with Two 4-inch, 80-grit Sanding Belts
Grab a2-pack of 80-grit 4x21" sanding belts before you start your next project to achieve a smooth professional look. Whether you’re working with wood or metal, the strong grit will transform any material into an impeccable surface. It only takes a few seconds before making the surface smooth to the touch. The versatile belts can be put on a bench sander or a portable one, so don't bother searching for specialized designs or adaptors.
The two 4-inch 80-grit sanding belts have a medium grit and paper grade. The cloth sander backing is durable and holds up use after use. The even grit can run in either direction for your convenience and to maximize the lifespan of the belt, due to the butt splice joint. Sanding belts are commonly thrown to the shop floor after a few days of use. This durable design is capable of withstanding multiple jobs during a week and can work with the toughest materials.
- Outfit your sander with this 2-pack of 80-grit 4x21" sanding belts
- Pack includes two 4 by 21-inch belts
- The medium 80-grit grade is capable of sanding both wood and metal
- Abrasive material in sander is made from aluminum-oxide with a cotton cloth backing
- The durable butt spliced joint allows the sander to run in either direction
- Reversible direction prolongs life of the belt
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint Paul, MN
I find these belts to be excellent until they age a little. I don't always need two belts for what ever project i'm working on. So the extra belt gets stored until I need it. That's when the BAD happens. At some point the adhesive on the joint becomes ineffective and the belt comes apart with no reasonable way to repair it. So it's useless as a belt and become expense sandpaper.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.