Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 24 in.|
|Sander Abrasive Material:||Aluminum-Oxide|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4 x 24 in. Sanding Belt, 80 Grit, 2 pk. Removes Old Paint and Imperfections
Have confidence in your belt sander to get the job done with a 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk. Use an 80 grit sanding belt to get at the tough work, like removing old paint from wood or metal and taking the imperfections out of wood. Between the heavy-duty sander and the medium grit belt, you will get the job done considerably faster.
The aluminum oxide backing for the Craftsman 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk. is the most popular backing material. Khaki color belts are less expensive and work more like a disposable belt. When you start a wood project, begin with an 80 grit sanding belt to take off any old finishes. If you find it necessary to push down hard on the sander, you may need a fresh belt. Always make sure that the piece you are sanding is level.
- 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk. can get the job done
- Removes old paint, takes off old finishes and takes imperfections out of wood
- Save time with a heavy-duty sander and a medium grit belt
- Aluminum oxide backing is most popular material
- Change belts when you have to push down on sander
- Keep the piece you're sanding level at all times
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.