Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 36 in.|
|Sander Abrasive Material:||Aluminum-Oxide|
Ratings & Reviews
Prep wood for painting and remove varnish and paint with the Craftsman 4 x 36 in. Sanding Belt, 120 Grit
Attach Craftsman’s 4 x 36 in. Sanding Belt, 120 Grit to your belt sander and achieve a smooth finish and professional look or prep wood for a new coat of paint. The 36" length makes it easy to work in large areas while the 120 grit is ideal for prepping wood or removing varnish, old paint or water stains in addition to cleaning plaster. Professional carpenters, painters and homeowners benefit from this fine sanding grit from putting the finishing touches on a woodworking project to prepping their home’s exterior for a fresh coat of paint.
Remove varnish, paint and water stains from wood and clean plaster with the Craftsman 4 x 36 in. Sanding Belt, 120 Grit.
- Craftsman’s 4 x 36 in. Sanding Belt, 120 Grit is designed to fit on your belt sander
- 4"W x 36"L
- Fine 120 grit
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This product can help make the tight fits you long for in your trim, cabinets, and other projects. Saws do a good job, but frequently you wish you had cut a tad shorter, or at a slightly different angle to get the tightest fit possible. With a bench sander you can remove any grain roughness or make those slight adjustments need for the best appearance.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.