Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Pre Mixed Fuel/Oil|
|Fits:||2 Cycle Engines|
|Product Accessory Type:||Blower accessories|
Ratings & Reviews
Avoid the messy mixings of gas and oil for your air-cooled engine outdoor power equipment, such as chain saws, string trimmers and blowers. The Craftsman 40:1 2-Cycle Fuel Mix is a convenient, time saving solution that eliminates the guesswork for 2-cycle engines tools by offering a pre-mixed solution. It is 32 oz. of specially formulated full synthetic oil, 90+ octane ethanol-free gasoline and fuel stabilizer pre-mixed to a 40:1 ratio.
For in store pick up only
- Fuel stabilizer keeps gas fresh up to two years after can has been opened
- Higher octane fuel for enhanced performance
- Full synthetic oil provides advanced lubrication and reduces spark plug fouling
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Bought this to go with our new Husqvarna backpack blower. To be completely safe and protect the engine it is important to use a fuel mix such as this and not ethanol-based gasoline from the pump, which can destroy the engine. Spend a little more and protect your investment.
Round Lake, IL
Great product. Easy to use. Don't have to try to get the ratio right or create a mess trying to do it myself. I like the convenience of just pouring and going when I use this with my trimmer.
Key West, FL
This is a great product. It takes the guessing out of mixing. Just pour and go. I tried this as a last resort before taking my trimmer to the repair shop because it smoked all the time.
Almost forgot to make this purchase when I bought the accompanying chainsaw. The chainsaw didn't seize so I would say this a good product and necessary.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.