Craftsman Harley-Davidson® 40 In. 7-Drawer Top ChestOnline only | / Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00938709000 | Model# 113943
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9174|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||7|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Harley-Davidson® 40 In. 7-Drawer Top Chest
Craftsman introduces the special edition Craftsman® Harley-Davidson® tool storage top chest with Harley-Davidson® official colors and graphics. Featuring DynaGlide™ drawer performance, this top chest delivers both tough durability and smooth operation. The seven ball-bearing drawers hold up to a whopping 75 pounds each enabling you to easily organize small to large tools. Add it to a rolling cabinet (Item #009-38708) and be the envy of all your motorcycle enthusiast friends!
Harley-Davidson, Harley, H-D and the Bar & Shield logo are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC © 2013 H0-D.All Rights Reserved.
- Lift the lid of the Special Edition Craftsman® Harley-Davidson® Heavy-Duty Top Chest for quick access to frequently used supplies
- 9,174 cubic inch capacity
- Gas cover struts hold the lid open until you are ready to close it
- Enlarged drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Includes black, thick open weave drawer liners
- Harley-Davidson decals
- Heavy duty bail handles make it easy to move the chest around
- Secure your tools with the internal keyed locking system
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 2" H
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 3-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 4-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 11-3/4" W x 14-5/8" D x 4-1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11-3/4" W x 14-5/8" D x 5-1/4" H
- Overall dimensions: 40-1/2" W x 16" D x 19-3/4" H
- Weight: 97 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Its not the best box, not the heaviest duty box..... But the black and orange and the logos are tough to beat. I sold an expensive Snap on box and bought this...
I love this so much, Had to order it as the store in Alaska does not stock it or have a display. If they had them I would go and buy a 2nd unit now. I got 3 other craftsman tool carts 26" and would like to have the new Harley in a 40" and have 2 of them they hold lots of tools. It looks great too. It is a very heavy unit so you need 2 people to set it up, But you will love it when it all set up. I had to wait for about 3 weeks to get it, Wish they stocked them at the store. I also love the divided drawers it help get the tools set up.