Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||40 in. L x 17 in. W x 3.75 in. H|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||570|
|General Warranty:||90 Day Material &Workmanship|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||16|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||2-1/2 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||6|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable and Sturdy Craftsman 40 in. Creeper Keeps You Working
Slide into tight spaces with the 40 in. metal frame creeper. When you're working under your car, you're going to spend a lot of time on your back. So why not make the job more comfortable? This creeper come with a headrest to keep your head relaxed and elevated. It has a fully padded backrest. And the rust-resistant frame dips to accommodate your shoulders and help reduce back stress.
The Craftsman 40 in. creeper gives you better mobility, too. When you realize your repair requires a different tool, you can quickly slide out to grab it. Or if you just need to move to a better angle, it has six rollers that swivel 360 degrees. You can easily move back and forth and side to side. It sits low to the ground, giving you ample room for oil changes. Perfect for auto mechanics or DIY-ers, this black and red creeper includes the Craftsman logo and is designed for professional and home garages alike.
- 40 in. metal frame creeper resists rust and is tested for up to 1,000 lbs.
- Frame dips to accommodate shoulders
- Fully padded with headrest keeps you comfortable and ready for the next project
- Six oil-resistant casters swivel 360 degrees for better mobility
- Black frame and red padding with the Craftsman logo looks good in the garage
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Strong enough to hold well over 500 lbs. Incredibly comfortable even for a 6'5" man like myself. Very well made in the USA , a great value for the money. You could spend twice as much and not get this kind of quality
This creeper is smooth and comfortable. It makes repairs from under the car much easier. No more sore back from lying directly on the cold garage floor and having to work my way out from under the car by using my back muscles. a must have for any do-it-yourself auto mechanic!
this is a terrible creeper. I am not a big guy, but it literally pinches my sides when I lay on it and the center wheels are exposed to your skin so if it's not pinching me it's grabbing my shirt. It's worthless.
This crawler is strong and low enough. Wish it came with a tool compartment. End caps fell off easy better tape them or watch out for sharp edges.
Mount Washington, KY
Very pleased with the overall quality and value of this creeper. The frame feels sturdy and it rolls easily. I would have thought this was a much more expensive piece.
North Kingstown, RI
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.