Craftsman 40-Inch 11-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet- BlackItem# 00958624000 | Model# 114393
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||15803|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||218|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||5 x 2|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||11|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
41-Inch 11-Drawer Premium Black Tool Cart Saves Time and Space
Your most important tools may be pressed into use anywhere in your workshop, so the Craftsman 41-inch 11-drawer premium black tool cart lets them go with you. Set on heavy-duty casters with a collective 1200-pound weight limit, this tool cart moves smoothly over any paved surface so you have the tools you need, where you need them. The integrated keyed locking system closes drawers securely to help prevent loss.
Rolling on DynaGlide ball bearing slides, each of the drawers in this 41-inch 11-drawer premium black tool cart and can hold up to 100 pounds while maintaining smooth operation. Extend each drawer fully to get the maximum use out of the space without jamming or added frustration. Use this cart as a standalone, or add a side chest, middle chest or top chest (all sold separately) as your needs grow.
- All-steel construction on the Craftsman 41-inch 11-drawer premium black tool cart lets it stand up to anything and hold up to 1200 pounds
- Heavy-duty casters roll easily over even surfaces even when fully loaded
- Side handle makes it easy to move and maneuver the chest
- Variety of drawer sizes help you get the right fit for every part of your tool collection, saving space and making access quick and easy
- Full-length drawer pulls allow easy drawer manipulation as they roll smoothly on ball bearing slides
- GRIPLATCH drawer system keeps drawers firmly closed even when the tool cart isn't locked for easier transport
- Lifetime limited warranty
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The only issue I have is that I ordered it as a set with the matching craftsman top chest and it came with different keys that do not match, so I now have to carry 2 sets of keys to open both cabinets. But of course I can purchase an accessory that will allow me to do that. That is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars. A little fore thought from Sears would of made me happier.
Virginia Beach, VA
Kansas City, KS
this toolbox is head and shoulders above the other boxes at this price point. the drawers move smoothly even at full capacity, and the griplatch system is the best drawer closure style that I've ever used
La Grange, KY
When I took this out of the box the key would not unlock the drawers. The lock mechanism had come apart inside. I figured out if you turn the box upside down it will unlock the drawers. Once the top drawer is open I could get to the back of the lock and the rod to re assemble it. Now it works great. I hope it does not come apart once it is full of tools.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I first purchased the stainless version and there was a problem with the drawers not lining up. No replacement units were available so I bought the black version and got a GREAT deal on it. The space this provides is perfect with my needs and assembly was easy. I was a little disappointed that Sears didn't include drawer liners. Such a small expense to Sears that adds so much value. Oh well. I deducted 2 stars because I'm still left with a product that isn't fully functional since 2 of the top drawers on this unit are misaligned and don't close properly. This causes the locking mechanism to have to be jimmied a little to actually lock. Sadly I'm going to have to return this one also and look elsewhere to buy.
I had been after the stainless steel version then I came across this one. Caught it on sale got it for an unbelievable price. The title of the box says it all it's a premium tool cart. The grip latch drawers are where it's at.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.