Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||2.50 lbs.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
|Handle Length (in.):||15|
Ratings & Reviews
Feel Like Thor With Your Craftsman Steelhead Blacksmith Hammer
When you're working on heated metals you need a tool that gets the job done right on the first round. The Craftsman 40 oz. blacksmith hammer brings more weight to your home improvement projects. Your hammer features a large, crowned striking face to get the job done right the first time.
When you want a powerful hammer, you will turn to your Craftsman Blacksmith hammer steelhead every time. You'll be proud to own your hickory handled hammer when you see the results of bent and formed metals for all of your projects. Your hammer is backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
- You are in the lead when you have your powerful Craftsman 40 oz. blacksmith hammer in your hands
- The large crowned striking face gives you just the right surface to handle whatever metal forming project you have up your sleeve
- Works to bend and form heated metals in no time flat
- 15" handle is made from solid hickory for endurance
- Made by America's most trusted tool company and backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
As always I found that it is craftsman and was a quality purchase, especially the strength in the steel, just as the craftsman hatchet, hammers, etc. this is high quality designed with a great feel to its handle and balanced for optimal striking. I would recommend any of the craftsman products in this category as one of the best available, especially after the SYW rewards and discounts, you feel like you get it for free. I wont buy anything else but craftsman for my garage or woodshop, unless craftsman doesn't make it, which I haven't found anything yet.
Excellent build quality, fit and finish is excellent and the overall feel of the hammer is good. Quality materials and attention to detail make this a quality Made in USA item. Can't beat it.
I bought this hammer for heavy duty situations where a standard claw/face hammer wouldn't cut it. This hammer provides lots of power over a generous striking area.
This is a very quality USA made hammer. The hickory handle has a very nice stain and fits the head very tightly. The grain orientation was perfect which should lead to a long life.
just bought a couple weeks ago at my local sears and its been a great hammer. Being a maintenance tech I have several hammers that I use daily from very small ball pins up to sledges of various weights and this hammer has earned its place I love the sharp angle on the back for shaping various metals
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.