Craftsman 40'' Wide 8-Drawer Quiet Glide Top Chest - Red/BlackOnline only | Item# 00913992000 | Model# 105815
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9434|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||50|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||97.0|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Red / Enamel|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Compound action|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Number of Drawers:||8|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Red Craftsman Top Chest Huge Capacity and Ball Bearing Glides
The Craftsman 40" Quiet Glide top chest gives you 40 percent more storage capacity than a standard 26 inch chest, so you have a place for every single tool. The Quiet Glide drawer slides give you smooth operation and can hold up to 50 pounds in every drawer. An internal locking system safeguards your valuable tools and keeps them where you put them. Eight drawers keep things organized, so you don't waste time hunting when you need a tool.
The red Craftsman top chest gives your tools a secure and sturdy home. It's built with heavy-duty side handles so you can take your tools to the job site without wondering if something was left behind. Drawer liners and a tool cart are available separately too, to further protect your tool investment. It's all steel for long lasting use, and durable protection of your equipment.
- The Craftsman 40" Quiet Glide Top Chest has solid steel construct and a keyed internal locking system to protect your tool investment
- The Quiet Glides give you smooth operation, and hold up to 50 pounds per drawer
- Variety of drawer dimensions:
- 3 drawers measure 22 3/8' W x 14 5/8' D x 2' H
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8' W x 14 5/8' D x 3 1/8' H
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8' W x 14 5/8' D x 4 1/8' H
- 2 drawers measure 11 3/4' W x 14 5/8' D x 4 1/8' H
- 1 drawer measures 11 3/4' W x 14 5/8' D x 5 1/4' H
- Heavy Duty handles give your tool collection portability
- Red/black color
- Outside dimensions: 40 1/2' W x 16' D x 19 3/4' H
- 97 pounds
- Fully Assembled
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I wasn't looking for a 40 inch wide toolbox but this one was on sale. It's a little hard to move around but it's surprisingly sturdy. Once I found a place for it ,it holds a lot of tools. Looking for the chest, to match, at sale price. Great toolbox, I'm very happy with this purchase.
La Puente, CA
Each drawer is very easy to open and close even when fully loaded with tools. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a very versatile tool box.
While it's not quite the same as an equivalent Snap-On box, it's also 20% of the price. Does exactly what it's supposed to do and even if it's a lighter gauge steel than a S.O. box, it'll still outlive me. Was an absolute steal of a deal at $199!
This tool chest does the job at home. For the price and size, it's a box that is economically built. Meaning this sheet metal, gliders instead of rollers. Like I said for home use only. If you're a professional mechanic, this box will definitely take a beating!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.